Xfinity - Preferred Customer Reward?!
Received a letter that as a preferred customer, I was eligible for a free 2 premium channels and streampix service for 2 years.When I called to activate this free special reward, after a 20 minute wait because "they changed the billing system at the same time these letters went out", I was told I would be charged $10/mo!When I asked why I was told that I'm don't have HD service.
I asked him why I am paying for and have 2 HD boxes in the house... HMMM.
switched to Supervisor Ryan Peterson who told me he'd check it out and get back to me...no response and no return phone call.
Bait and switch scam at it's finest, guess I'm supposed to let them charge me $10 for something I don't really want.review #407412
You may also like
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "When I first decided to make my which to direct tv I was asked before I signed the contract that what made you decide on direct tv? I told them..."
- "I purchased this bag of wild Bird seed and am very upset with all the sand in it! If you take out the sand how much really does the bag..."
- "they keep stating they refunded it but giant Eagle shows it was not pa ypal site show e bay refunded the sellers refund to mi but pay pal site summery..."
- "Yes, my name is Lynda Jackson. And first of all I want you to know that Olive Garden is my most favorite restaurant.. My husband and I eat there..."