XFinity - Preferred Customer Reward?!
Received a letter that as a preferred customer, I was eligible for a free 2 premium channels and streampix service for 2 years.When I called to activate this free special reward, after a 20 minute wait because "they changed the billing system at the same time these letters went out", I was told I would be charged $10/mo!When I asked why I was told that I'm don't have HD service.
I asked him why I am paying for and have 2 HD boxes in the house... HMMM.
switched to Supervisor Ryan Peterson who told me he'd check it out and get back to me...no response and no return phone call.
Bait and switch scam at it's finest, guess I'm supposed to let them charge me $10 for something I don't really want.d53be09 review #407412
You may also like
- "I am a landlord in bloomsburg pa. one of our buildings we own has 9 apartment units. one of our tenants had direct tv installed. The tech guy that came..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "Directv account number:76802935 Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "Surajit Khanna is a liar personally and professionally. This man is married and has children but at the same time he lures young women from a site called Sugardaddies username..."
- "This is an edit of a photo taken by MorningPrint, previously one of my favorite printers, of 85% Cyan as shown in a Pantone process book (”85” color chip) ..."