Xfinity - Preferred Customer Reward?!
Received a letter that as a preferred customer, I was eligible for a free 2 premium channels and streampix service for 2 years.When I called to activate this free special reward, after a 20 minute wait because "they changed the billing system at the same time these letters went out", I was told I would be charged $10/mo!When I asked why I was told that I'm don't have HD service.
I asked him why I am paying for and have 2 HD boxes in the house... HMMM.
switched to Supervisor Ryan Peterson who told me he'd check it out and get back to me...no response and no return phone call.
Bait and switch scam at it's finest, guess I'm supposed to let them charge me $10 for something I don't really want.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I signed up for the Internet Pro Plus with X1 service that has 45 TV stations plus HBO and the X1 cable box, the DRV, software and presumably the..."
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "Comcast/Xfinity just sent me a letter advising me that starting next month they are limiting my internet data to 300GB, because "most costumer don't surpass 300GB/Month. They told me..."
- "SHEILA at Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway in Las Vegas, was supposed to be giving me a Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin. INSTEAD SHEILA Decided to put a BLEACHING Product..."
- "All i want is a return address to send back the 2 shirts i ordered, I get no response they don't want to take back 1 shirt has no button..."
- "My job requires that I wear steel toe boots. I have bought a total of 6 pairs from them in the past. 1st pair 6" Marquette, 2nd and 3rd..."