Xfinity - Preferred Customer Reward?!
Received a letter that as a preferred customer, I was eligible for a free 2 premium channels and streampix service for 2 years.When I called to activate this free special reward, after a 20 minute wait because "they changed the billing system at the same time these letters went out", I was told I would be charged $10/mo!When I asked why I was told that I'm don't have HD service.
I asked him why I am paying for and have 2 HD boxes in the house... HMMM.
switched to Supervisor Ryan Peterson who told me he'd check it out and get back to me...no response and no return phone call.
Bait and switch scam at it's finest, guess I'm supposed to let them charge me $10 for something I don't really want.10980b23 review #407412
You may also like
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "I have used Charmin Ultra for years, and have usually bought it by the case at Sam's Club. I recently bought a new case at Sam's Club, and it..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "I am on my second Kuereg and after proper maintenance it has stopped working? ??? I would like a an emergency replacement. This is the second time this ha..."