Xfinity - Preferred Customer Reward?!
Received a letter that as a preferred customer, I was eligible for a free 2 premium channels and streampix service for 2 years.When I called to activate this free special reward, after a 20 minute wait because "they changed the billing system at the same time these letters went out", I was told I would be charged $10/mo!When I asked why I was told that I'm don't have HD service.
I asked him why I am paying for and have 2 HD boxes in the house... HMMM.
switched to Supervisor Ryan Peterson who told me he'd check it out and get back to me...no response and no return phone call.
Bait and switch scam at it's finest, guess I'm supposed to let them charge me $10 for something I don't really want.116389fa review #407412
You may also like
- "A quick fame moment for the Moroccan Actress Maryam Hassouni. Her parents Alia and Abdelbaki Hassouni are Moroccan and moved to the Netherlands a few years before Maryam was born..."
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "I signed in at 11:15 am. At 1 pm the nurse comes out and puts this sign up. It clearly states that if you are signed in you will be..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "I had the same exact situation! My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the..."