I don’t know from where to begin, but briefly I advise all users not to deal with Xfinity - Comcast Internet provider if you wish to safe your time, nerves, Health and Money.... It is the worst I have ever dealt with and the worst service, Internet not stable, it fluctuate, the Billing is ALWAYS ALWAYS HIGHER THAN IT SHOULD.
They seem to be helpful and supportive but in fact it is nothing but a cheat just to so called, offer support that does not solve any issue.
I came to the point that i would even stay without internet just for the sake of not using what they call internet service.
I recommend everyone not to use XFINITY- COMCAST!! IT IS JUST SOOO DISAPPOINTING...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Internet speed flactuation
- Poor customer service
- Calling waiting time
- Worst internet speed
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Xfinity Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- "I take a delivery of what thought was bad *** gaming lap top, For $3371.87 + tax the systems seem to performed like it was advertised. 9 months into usages,..."
- "The older lady in the normandy blv. Store in jacksonville butchered my hair so bad that i had to get a pixi cut . i wanted a angled bob... This..."
- "Purchased a New HP Pavilion Entertainment PC Notebook with Integrated Webcam, Model# dv6910us, July 2008. Did not purchase an extended warranty because thought "HP" was a dependable brand that would..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."