3.4
Coverage Area

My Comcast service in home never worked properly from the beginning. The internet would always go out when you needed it and the Wi-Fi was always dropping.

I had a technician scheduled to come to my home and the lady assured me the technician fee would be waived if I add the protection plan of $4.99. Well the technician came and changed the cable wiring which made it better but to my surprise the fee was on my bill the next month. I called the billing department spoke to Jose and he assured me the credit and he said it would take 3 months to show on my billing statement, he also gave me his employee id which I can't find. I spoke to a supervisor they gave me two options to refund the whole $70.00 if I add the protection of $4.99 or get a credit of $35.00.

I got the $35.00 and told Mike to escalate the process and try to find the call where I had spoke to Jose if it was recorded it could have only been live monitored he said. I told him they didn't sale with integrity and I was an upset customer.

I feel cheated and the fact they promise a credit and don't follow through speaks numbers. Very poor customer service!

Comments