3.4
Coverage Area

My Comcast service in home never worked properly from the beginning. The internet would always go out when you needed it and the Wi-Fi was always dropping.

I had a technician scheduled to come to my home and the lady assured me the technician fee would be waived if I add the protection plan of $4.99. Well the technician came and changed the cable wiring which made it better but to my surprise the fee was on my bill the next month. I called the billing department spoke to Jose and he assured me the credit and he said it would take 3 months to show on my billing statement, he also gave me his employee id which I can't find. I spoke to a supervisor they gave me two options to refund the whole $70.00 if I add the protection of $4.99 or get a credit of $35.00.

I got the $35.00 and told Mike to escalate the process and try to find the call where I had spoke to Jose if it was recorded it could have only been live monitored he said. I told him they didn't sale with integrity and I was an upset customer.

I feel cheated and the fact they promise a credit and don't follow through speaks numbers. Very poor customer service!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $70. jessica77083 is overall dissatisfied with Xfinity. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Xfinity.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Xfinity to other companies on our site.

Comments