Verified Reviewer

2.7

My fiancé and I are moving into a rental house at the end of the month. Last fall, I had contacted Xfinity online chat and spoke with an agent to be sure that we were able to receive internet at this location as that would be a huge deterrent for us to move.

This agent told me that the address in question was serviceable so we continued with preparing for our move. Last week I attempted to set service up for this address and it said that it wasnt available. I submitted a ticket to see if there was any way to receive service and I received an automated call back stating that it is not serviceable. Yesterday, I contacted online support, told the agent (Radien) about everything weve gone through and he/she assured me that we are able to receive service and I asked him/her to double check and they told me that it is available.

Now, today theyre saying internet isnt available. I took screenshots of the conversation from yesterday stating that service is for sure available. I called multiple times today and I continue to get nonsense answers. I dont have faith in any of the agents that I spoke with because everyone seems to have a different answer.

Its really frustrating. One agent told me that xfinity services arent even available 29 miles from my address, which I KNOW if false information. My family lives approx .2 miles from this home and they have either Comcast business or xfinity. I am extremely frustrated and frankly upset with Xfinity.

I just dont understand how my family could have service .2 miles down the road and I cant somehow receive that service. Were in the same city/zip code so it really makes no sense. Xfinity has really made a mess and made our move extremely stressful since I did my due diligence by contacting to be sure there would be service there prior to preparing for the move and now theyre saying it isnt.

Also, they could care less about my issue and that was very evident. Im extremely disappointed with Xfinity and their lack of empathy and apparently knowledge.

User's recommendation: Beware that your information you’re requesting may not actually be accurate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xfinity Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments