Amazon & Comcast/Xfinity Good Buddies

81 of 390 Xfinity reviews

When trying to get internet I went on line to see the best deal offered.Comcast/Xfinity when issued their license in Philadelphia, PA promised to offer senior discounts, they also say they offer military discounts.

I was unable to get either of these discounts from Comcast/Xfinity representatives it was a take it or no deal conversation. I went on Amazon's site and saw their offer. I have Comcast/Xfinity for my home and was looking to get their internet service for my daughter's home because of the router and modem being compatible with Comcast/Xfinity. Was initially offered a price of $49.99 for 25 msp and free installation.

Representative then said was sorry, but could not give free installation.As I said I believe Comcast/Xfinity to be profit focused and customer just pays more and more.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Hearing of same horrible experience from others
    • That i was not only one being screwed
  • What I disliked
    • Lies
    • Horrible customer representatives
    • Being royally shafted

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Xfinity Internet
Review category
Telecommunications
review #822472 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Xfinity? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
81 of 390 Xfinity reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Kat2016

Apr 10 #1142326 Clewiston, Florida, United States

I agree! And, They lock us into two year contracts! I hate their company and can't get out of the contract without being charged an early cancellation fee. $$ yes! They get us one way or another!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.