When trying to get internet I went on line to see the best deal offered.Comcast/Xfinity when issued their license in Philadelphia, PA promised to offer senior discounts, they also say they offer military discounts.
I was unable to get either of these discounts from Comcast/Xfinity representatives it was a take it or no deal conversation. I went on Amazon's site and saw their offer. I have Comcast/Xfinity for my home and was looking to get their internet service for my daughter's home because of the router and modem being compatible with Comcast/Xfinity. Was initially offered a price of $49.99 for 25 msp and free installation.
Representative then said was sorry, but could not give free installation.As I said I believe Comcast/Xfinity to be profit focused and customer just pays more and more.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Hearing of same horrible experience from others
- That i was not only one being screwed
What I disliked
- Horrible customer representatives
- Being royally shafted
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Xfinity Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Comcast/Xfinity just sent me a letter advising me that starting next month they are limiting my internet data to 300GB, because "most costumer don't surpass 300GB/Month. They told me..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "Riding in the bay on Sat and my center pontoon and engine fell into the bay. I had 2 children and 4 adults I thought we were gonna die. I..."
- "If you are ever in the search for an American Bully, Pitbull style dog DO NOT get one from Christopher Thornton at Bayou Bully Kennels in Minden, Louisiana. He..."
- "I am the second owner of an oil fired boiler with which I heat my home (hot water radiators.) The boiler is made by Crown Boiler Company in Philadelphia..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."