When trying to get internet I went on line to see the best deal offered.Comcast/Xfinity when issued their license in Philadelphia, PA promised to offer senior discounts, they also say they offer military discounts.
I was unable to get either of these discounts from Comcast/Xfinity representatives it was a take it or no deal conversation. I went on Amazon's site and saw their offer. I have Comcast/Xfinity for my home and was looking to get their internet service for my daughter's home because of the router and modem being compatible with Comcast/Xfinity. Was initially offered a price of $49.99 for 25 msp and free installation.
Representative then said was sorry, but could not give free installation.As I said I believe Comcast/Xfinity to be profit focused and customer just pays more and more.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Hearing of same horrible experience from others
- That i was not only one being screwed
What I disliked
- Horrible customer representatives
- Being royally shafted
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Xfinity Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was paying $45/ month for the past year of Xfinity's poor services and now I'm charged with a bill$ 273.89 on my account for 2 months. I never got..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "Riding in the bay on Sat and my center pontoon and engine fell into the bay. I had 2 children and 4 adults I thought we were gonna die. I..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "Rich Dad Education got me registered after some slick sales talk in a downtown Philadelphia hotel, for a 3-day 'Financial Freedom Seminar' which I could not attend due to extenuating..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."