When trying to get internet I went on line to see the best deal offered.Comcast/Xfinity when issued their license in Philadelphia, PA promised to offer senior discounts, they also say they offer military discounts.

Related: Xfinity - False Advertising, dishonesty and over billing

I was unable to get either of these discounts from Comcast/Xfinity representatives it was a take it or no deal conversation. I went on Amazon's site and saw their offer. I have Comcast/Xfinity for my home and was looking to get their internet service for my daughter's home because of the router and modem being compatible with Comcast/Xfinity. Was initially offered a price of $49.99 for 25 msp and free installation.

Representative then said was sorry, but could not give free installation.As I said I believe Comcast/Xfinity to be profit focused and customer just pays more and more.

Review about: Xfinity Internet.

I liked: Hearing of same horrible experience from others, That i was not only one being screwed.

I didn't like: Lies, Horrible customer representatives, Being royally shafted.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Xfinity Deal
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments

Kat2016

I agree!And, They lock us into two year contracts!

I hate their company and can't get out of the contract without being charged an early cancellation fee.

$$ yes!They get us one way or another!