1.4

When trying to get internet I went on line to see the best deal offered.Comcast/Xfinity when issued their license in Philadelphia, PA promised to offer senior discounts, they also say they offer military discounts.

I was unable to get either of these discounts from Comcast/Xfinity representatives it was a take it or no deal conversation. I went on Amazon's site and saw their offer. I have Comcast/Xfinity for my home and was looking to get their internet service for my daughter's home because of the router and modem being compatible with Comcast/Xfinity. Was initially offered a price of $49.99 for 25 msp and free installation.

Representative then said was sorry, but could not give free installation.As I said I believe Comcast/Xfinity to be profit focused and customer just pays more and more.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. 57tbird is quite happy with that i was not only one being screwed and stated that there is a room for improvement of lies and being royally shafted. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of xfinity deal. Xfinity needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xfinity deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Xfinity.

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments

Kat2016
Clewiston, Florida, United States #1142326

I agree!And, They lock us into two year contracts!

I hate their company and can't get out of the contract without being charged an early cancellation fee.

$$ yes!They get us one way or another!