3.4

When I first became a customer of comcast/xfinity I was told by the sales representative at the store location all I had to do was take the modem home and connect it to the existing wires and tech that was already installed. That wasn't the case, I had DSL internet lines ran previously, I had to have a tech come out and install and run all new coaxial cables and hook up the equipment.

I was told by the technician and the store representative there won't be a installation charge because of this. My first month bill was correct and now second month bill is showing the technician charge and I've called once before and was told that would be taken off my bill, well that hasn't happened.

I just called again and was now told there's nothing comcast can do. I do not believe this is right and I shouldn't have to pay that installation fee since multiple told me I wouldn't and I had to schedule the technician because I didn't have the correct wires ran when I was also told everything would plug right in.

User's recommendation: Do not trust the word of anyone because they aren't truthful.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xfinity Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: 870 North US Highway 441, Lady Lake, FL 32159