1.3

Had no internet or phone service, DNS server could not be found. Comcast verified the modem was defective.

I took the defective modem to the Comcast store and exchanged it. Instructions on how to activate are very poor. Comcast says to log-in to xfintiy.com/activate. Tough to do without an internet connection.

Tried to use my cell phone, enter the provided email no connection. I go back to the store for better directions. Come back home modem will not activate. Made contact with a person who tried to help.

20 minutes later the modem connected for internet service but phone and battery lights on modem do not light. Was told I would be contacted within an hour. It is now almost 24 hours later and I have received no call back, nor do I have phone service. It's obvious Comcast doesn't care.

This is not the first instance recently dealing with Comcast.

They either do not care or training is inadequate. This kind of customer service to me, a 24 year account holder is pure crap!

User's recommendation: proceed with caution.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments