1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Payed my phone off in full and tried to get the phone unlocked and the number released. Spent 10 hrs between 5 days trying to get this resolved.

I was shuffled between 12 to 15 different people all telling me something different. Never did get my $150 phone unlocked to be able to use with new service. Ended up buying a new phone with a new carrier.No customer satisfaction at all. I would recommenced you run as fast and far away from Exfinity as possible.

I have never dealt with a company where no one could fix the issue or really cared if they did or not.

More training is definetley needed as my new carrier was on the phone with them telling them how to do their job. Big disappointment.

Review about: Xfinity Cell Phone Unlock.

I didn't like: Worst i have ever had.

Comments

1 month later still getting bills from Xfinity after the account was closed and thought issues where resolved. They promised refunds for being over billed, got partial refund and then billed again for the same thing.

These people and whoever is running this company needs to thrown in jail. Can never get the same answer from two people, always a different excuse why they can't do something.

I have never dealt with such a dysfunctional company in my life. Avoid Xfinity at all cost.