5.0

We had it installed today and what we were told we were getting was not even close to what was installed.

We agreed on getting a dvr and 3 tv that can also record to the main system and has the channel line up as the main tv. As to our surprise after the install and the installer left that the system install didn’t do any of that.

The main tv was not a dvr at all and the 3 other TVs couldn’t either as well as they couldn’t go to on demand. When I called to correct the issues it was clealy implied that it was my fault and they can give me the equipment that I was to get in the first place at an additional cost. They said since we received an email (that we could not open up) with the details of the service we did agree to this. Since I was in for a dime I went all in for the dollar and had them do the corrrection to get the correct product and to then find out that in order to agree to the change in product and fee that I them had to receive an email and respond that it was accurate before he could complete that part.

Of coarse now since we are installed and locked up they now want all that coddled and locked in. The entire experience was difficult discussion uncomfortable draining demeaning insulting.

I was treated poorly I will hope that no one else decides to go to comcast. To close I will say that I am likely the shortest customer of Comcast in there history it was a total of 3 hours from the point of completion to me setting up an install with att install service.

Review about: Xfinity Installation.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments