Contact Xfinity Customer Service
Xfinity Phone Numbers and Emails
(866) 366-5756Wi-Fi Service Termination
(855) 270-0379Support Center For Customers With Disabilities
Business Customer Service:
(877) 761-7401Business VoiceEdge
(866) 950-3789Cloud Solutions
(800) 391-3000Existing customers
(877) 543-3961PRI Trunks
(866) 429-2321Business VoiceEdge
(855) 867-5010Cloud Solutions
(866) 429-0152Enterprise Business (new customers)
(866) 524-7482PRI Trunks
(855) 452-0168Small and Medium Business (new customers)
(888) 565-4329DMCA Inquiries
Xfinity Contact Information
Xfinity Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Comcast Cable Cancellation Request
ATTN: Service Change Requests
1701 JFK Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19103.
How to contact Xfinity?
What is Xfinity’s Customer Service Phone Number?
You can reach the Xfinity customer service through various channels including phone, email, chat, social media pages, or visiting an Xfinity store near you.
If you are looking for particular phone numbers to reach out to the company representatives, there are several Xfinity customer service numbers to use. Depending on whether you are a new or existing customer, and the type of service you are subscribed to, you can contact Xfinity by dialing the toll-free number: (800) 934-6489.
Xfinity help center also provides a separate phone number for individuals with disabilities. If this is your case, the phone number you should use is: (855) 270-0379.
After you dial the phone number, the company’s voicemail system will provide you with the following step-by-step instructions:
- Welcome to Comcast, home of Xfinity.
- This call may be monitored or recorded.
- Enter or say the zip code where you have or want service.
- Let’s try this. Using your keypad enter the zip code where you have or want service.
- Let’s try something else. I'll need a phone number or account number to look you up. If you are calling to sign up for a new service, say, "New customer".
- To use your phone number to look up your account, press 1.
- To use your order number to look up your account, press 2.
- If you are a new customer, press 3
- In order to continue to an agent, I'll need to know why you are calling.
- For technical support, press 1
- For billing, press 2
- For other issues, press 3
What is Xfinity’s Customer Service Email Address?
Xfinity customer service also provides an email address that customers can use to direct their queries. If you’ve faced an issue that you’d like to report to the company representatives, you may write a message and send it by email. There are two main Xfinity email addresses that you can choose depending on the concern or issue. The accessibility email is firstname.lastname@example.org. For legal matters regarding Xfinity service or general matters, please use the following email address: email@example.com.
Please note the Comcast Corporation is the Parent company to Xfinity, and some other brands. Therefore, when dealing with Xfinity support, you may notice that their contact addresses have Comcast as a mention. However, two brands run independently.
On the Xfinity customer support page, the company also urges its customers to visit the Xfinity Support Forum and Reddit for direct help from Xfinity customer care representatives. You can also find answers to the most common FAQs on these forums. Alternatively, Xfinity customer support can be reached via Twitter and Messenger.
Summary of Xfinity Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Xfinity Customer Service?
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Need to paybill have new bank card”
- “Need to add services”
- “I want to have land line service installed”
- “Change service”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Unknown ppl connection to my network”
- “Remote not working”
- “Internet connection to Netflix”
Request for Information Question:
- “Confirm phone”
- “About my bill”
- “Question about service”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel previous order”
- “Cancel my plan because you make it so hard to talk to anyone!!! NOW!!!”
- “Reset my Internet password”
- “Pay my account”
- “Can't get in my account because email and phone number has changed”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “Need to return my equipment”
- “Equipment return”
- “Change address”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “I never received my modem”
- “Never received wifi box”
- “Didn't receive my package yet”
- “Missing gift card”
- “Update bank card information”
- “Inquire about gift card”
- “Need my refund”
- “My refund check”
- “Techinical job is not done”
- “Pay off device”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Couldn't do application on messenger”
- “Being forced into new application for Acp while just trying to get lifeline phone.”
- “Application for acp”
- “Phone outage”
Internet Service, Customer Care, Bundle
Account, Security System, Commercial
Pros: Frustrated, Customer service is a joke so is managment, Internet, When it works right, Need 2 fix this problem
Cons: Poor customer service, Poor customer service, Customer service sucks, Run around between customer service and field techs, Bad service
, , , ,
XFinity is a telecommunication provider. Company cooperates with Comcast to deliver full range of services to customers. There are several types of services company provides: watch TV with XFINITY TV, XFINITY Internet and XFINITY Voice. Also web site of the company contains lots of useful information about autos, dating, photo center, community, finance, local, real estate, jobs, entertainment, games, Latino, news, shopping, music, sports, video, travel TV and more. Customers can watch movies online or add them to the watch list. XFinity has a TV schedule on the web site, movie trailers and announces. XFinity has great customer service, that is always ready to answer any questions.
Xfinity is ranked 261 out of 1668 in Telecommunications category
Compare Xfinity To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.