Houston, Texas
3.0

I signed up for the Internet Pro Plus with X1 service that has 45 TV stations plus HBO and the X1 cable box, the DRV, software and presumably the cable modem.The first attachment shows what I signed up for (October 20).

I got something else (called Internet Performance 25?) that has only a fraction of the package, but at the same cost. The package has no TV stations, no XI service or equipment. I spent half a day with customer support attempting to get the correct package. I thought they had 'fixed' it.

What I found was, I was assigned the same package, but at about twice the installation price.

See two bills in two attachments.I still have no X1 system, no TV stations and no DRV.

Review about: Xfinity Internet Plan.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Dishonest service tech, Customer treatment, Deception.

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Xfinity - "New Trial 300GB DATA option" Xfinity "Comcast/Xfinity just sent me a letter advising me that starting next month they are limiting my internet data to 300GB, because "most costumer don't surpass 300GB/Month. They told me..." Read more Xfinity blocking access to TV websites, demanding you subscribe to THEIR tv service Xfinity "I haven't owned a TV since 2005. Got tired of endless commercials. I have xfinity internet service at my apartment since July 2013, and the service is dismal. They..." Read more # 10000 Negative review for Xfinity / Comcast Xfinity "I don’t know from where to begin, but briefly I advise all users not to deal with Xfinity - Comcast Internet provider if you wish to safe your time, nerves,..." Read more Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Long And Foster Home Warranty - Pass the buck. Long And Foster Home Warranty "Ive had to plumbers at my house to fix a drain stopper in a bathtub. In most cases this would be a very simple fix. The first plumber came out..." Read more Had to Pay Shipping to Return Defective Item from Houzz. Houzz "I ordered an area rug from Houzz based on the colors depicted on the Houzz site. The colors were very important and needed to match exactly as depicted. Upon arrival,..." Read more