Houston, Texas

I signed up for the Internet Pro Plus with X1 service that has 45 TV stations plus HBO and the X1 cable box, the DRV, software and presumably the cable modem.The first attachment shows what I signed up for (October 20).

Related: Xfinity - Modem Connection drop - Tier 1 support is a joke! Clueless agents try to sell you things you don't need when they have no idea how to fix your problems!

I got something else (called Internet Performance 25?) that has only a fraction of the package, but at the same cost. The package has no TV stations, no XI service or equipment. I spent half a day with customer support attempting to get the correct package. I thought they had 'fixed' it.

What I found was, I was assigned the same package, but at about twice the installation price.

See two bills in two attachments.I still have no X1 system, no TV stations and no DRV.

Review about: Xfinity Pro Plus With X1 Plan.

I didn't like: Dishonest service tech, Customer treatment, Deception.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Xfinity Internet Plan
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.