3.0

I signed up for the Internet Pro Plus with X1 service that has 45 TV stations plus HBO and the X1 cable box, the DRV, software and presumably the cable modem.The first attachment shows what I signed up for (October 20).

I got something else (called Internet Performance 25?) that has only a fraction of the package, but at the same cost. The package has no TV stations, no XI service or equipment. I spent half a day with customer support attempting to get the correct package. I thought they had 'fixed' it.

What I found was, I was assigned the same package, but at about twice the installation price.

See two bills in two attachments.I still have no X1 system, no TV stations and no DRV.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Xfinity and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about xfinity internet plan at Xfinity was dishonest service tech, customer treatment and deception Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Xfinity.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Xfinity to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments