1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

To begin, I had no problem with their product.I liked their cable and internet package.

The problem is their customer service. I'm 51 years old and it is the worst I've ever experienced. I'm not just referring to cable service. I mean everything.

Long story short, there was an outage in my area; okay, it happens. Later in the day I contacted there customer service who told me the problem had been fixed. I explained that the fact I was calling meant my service was not fixed. He politely said someone would be out the next day between 8am to 10am.

Next day, no show. I contacted again, and was told their system said between 8am to 8pm; really? Then the rep try to sell me more services...unbelievable. I waited 12 hours and again no one showed up.

I contacted them again and rep told me technician said he called me and I cancelled; yet another lie. I spoke to a manager who never apologized and tried to put his spin on what happened. All lies.

Hopefully you can see picture I attached.This company will NEVER see another dime of my money.

Review about: Xfinity Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments