Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had Xfinity at my apartments bc it was the only provider that I could get there.For over three years at least once a month I had to call and deal with bill issues I would be charged for services I never had, my internet completely not working for weeks at a time, they ALWAYS sent out a ‘tech’ for free then billed me.

I can’t begin to explain the headache that this company was. When Harvey hit we lost everything. I immediately contacted them to let them know we had nothing there was no working cable, etc. the person on the phone seemed to understand and say that my account could be on seasonal standby.

Failing to tell me I would be charged for this and it would lengthen my contract. In between the two months we didn’t have a home however I received a bill called to figure out why bc it was for a month that didn’t happen yet. Of course they broke down the bill in some *** *** way and I paid it. We finally moved in to a House and scheduled to have our service put in.

We have NO furniture. We slept on the floor and waited for the guy to arrive. He came, he was super rude, no idea what he was installing, said WE were supposed to have the equipment (that was damaged in the flood), was trying to upsell us on site. Then refused to actually do the service.

I cancelled with Xfinity but saw OUTRAGEOUS charges on my account and have called MULTIPLE TIMES AND BEEN TOLD A REFUND IS ISSUED FOR ME SINCE OCTOBER. I have received nothing. This is THE WORST COMPANY EVER. Check your bills, they will throw in fees and extra things that are not supposed to be there.

Every time I ask for my refund that’s ‘been issued’ they tell me I have equipment THAT WAS FLOODED AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN NOTATED ON MY ACCOUNT.So you’re holding my refund?

Review about: Xfinity Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments