2.0

poor re-connection after 2 years of not having a cable box on 11-5-2016

when tech had me sign, and his booties where off, he asked if I needed anything else.

I was told that a TV could be added into spare bedroom down stairs. Todays tech said no he does not run cable through walls.. Did not give me a possible second choice.

Hooked the clearly marked Comcast remote and hooked up into spare bedroom.

Hooked the spare bedroom remote up to the master cable box, Phillips Remote

I was not given instructions for operation on the remotes that are hooked up wrong, nor did he inquire.

I have 2 Comcast remotes? I assume one is older than the other and should have gone with the old box.

Please resolve issues. You have one week from today to send out a service tech.

I have had tech's here that supported all my inquiries prior to todays hook up

Yes I am clearly ready to jump ship

Dina Bittner

425.252.6203

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of xfinity tv service installation. Xfinity needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xfinity tv service installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Xfinity.

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments