Verified Reviewer

2.9

I have been trying to get in touch with customer service for over an hour with no luck. The online chat program says it connects me with someone but I have gotten no response even after 30 minutes of waiting around for something beyond the initial automated greeting - twice this has happened now.

I am hard of hearing so calling customer support does not work for me.

Two weeks ago I scheduled a move, and yesterday I moved. I have still not received the new modem I ordered, and the old modem no longer works. My online account shows me very limited information, continually linking me back to the My Account page - it says my account is no longer active, though I don't know why this is. Is it because I am past my move date, and there will be a new account number with the new modem?

I saw an "overdue" bill (says it's due tomorrow) that I am also confused by.

I have been set up on auto-pay for two years now, so there should not be any kind of overdue bill. When I scheduled my move did it turn off auto-pay without telling me? Is this the reason I haven't yet received the new modem? I have paid the bill now (it says it should take one business day to process, so likely won't be processed until after Labor Day), but it would have been nice to receive any sort of communication about this.

Please let me know what is going on ASAP.

I expected to have this new modem ready to set up on the day I moved - I work from home, so not having internet is going to be a huge problem.

I cannot work off of my mobile data, it is too slow for my job. The process of scheduling a move seemed simple at the time so I am very confused as to why I still haven't received my modem, and my account is "no longer active." I expected to have everything taken care of weeks ago so I didn't have to scramble at the last minute like this.

User's recommendation: "Easy" is a relative term. Xfinity has not made it easy, at all.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Xfinity Pros: Decent pricing for 1-year plans.

Xfinity Cons: Service, Inefective technical support.

Comments