Verified Reviewer

Resolved
1.8
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Dec 18, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. Xfinity upper management credited the account the 187.00 that was illegally billed..

Original review posted by user Nov 18, 2020

On September 12, 2020 I moved out of my apartment in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I called XFinity about cancellation on September 13, 2020 because I will sent a bill that included the month of October and all of September.

At that time, the company agreed to cancel the service and I paid the last bill. In October I checked to see if services existed in Dallas, TX and was told they did not so I did not restart services with XFinity but found out that XFinity was still billing me what they called a non-promotional billing rate. I complained via chat and on the phone for several months as there is no account associated with my number in Texas or Colorado. However, on 11/18/2020 I looked up my old account sign on which still showed service inactive.

The company had been billing on it while it was disconnected and the bill was now 187.18. When I spoke to the support via chat the support agent Rudolpho, Marisol and Anu all tried to state they were managers which I believe they are just a bunch of rude kids that never respected anyone's time or money. All three hung up on me via the chat line or gave me the run around stating I owed the company for boxes or stating there was a chargeback to the account. None of these statements matched what the account stated.

The account states "inactive" and "cancelled" yet shows that the company is billing for monthly services. I have attempted to report the support group for fraud the XFinity service is not being cooperative and ruined a good customer's account without any real attempts to save the account.

User's recommendation: Fire every rude manager and thieving brat that works for Xfinity because they are theft ridden staff members with bad attitudes towards paying customers that cancel their accounts properly in efforts to relocate and restart services.

Preferred solution: Remove the fraudulent balances placed on my deactivated account. .

Xfinity Cons: Dishonesty and customer treatment.

Comments