Verified Reviewer

I'm on comcast through x-finity its not worth it. I cant get ahold of anyone online or over the phone who will help me with the conectivity issues I have had.

When I did finally reach someone over a couple of there lines they gave me more numbers to call that had more robots to talk to that are not programed to deal with the complication I am having. Im not even sure I will be able to get a hold of someone to shut off my internet so I will have to mail it in writing I think.

One of the phone lines after going through so many options eventually will tell you that there are too many people on the call line and to talk to someone online but when you try that it goes through a lot of options again that have nothing to do with what I need help with and then it tells you that there are too many people online and shuts the chat. lol GOOD GRIEF!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments