Verified Reviewer

1.3

You know a couple of months ago I lost my opportunity at a raise and promotion because of your service interruption. I was unable to finish my project that required online research up to the last minute!

Two days ago my service was *** off again for maintenance and now it is shut off again for the SAME DAMN THING! You say you email a warning and ask for my number and its given Ive had the same number for 17 *** years! Like I literally lost a promotion that would have led to six figures. Now youre at it again!!!

I freaking work at night during these hours the least you could do is give me a freaking notice. I was told to just call back in the morning and that the other interruption wasnt Comcast. The moron kept me on the phone for 30 minutes before realizing it was indeed an outage. As of now Ive contacted my lawyer and they will be in touch shortly.

Im jot done there. Ive already gathered a following of more that 67,000 people on Facebook who are fed up and ready for a class action lawsuit. You want to play games and monopolize something that should be free anyway and then not even dock part of the bill for the time you stole. Youre in for a rude *** awakening!!!!

Gawd dammnit Im dont with games.

My uncle is one of the top business lawyers in the state of California and our voice will be heard!! ***

-Jon Subia

User's recommendation: Avoid at all costs unless you have to face the monopoly.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Xfinity Cons: Laundry list.

Location: San Leandro, California