2.4

I made numerous attempts to get onto Xfinity hotspot. First customer service rep had no idea what to do except what I had already tried.

She was ready to just say goodbye when I asked her to send this to a higher tech support. The gentleman who helped was great- nice helpful, but he couldn't fix things and get me into the hotspot.

Very frustrating. I hate going through the computer maze to get to speak to someone and then finally to not get my problem solver is maddening.

I had to use my Verizon hotspot which is not as easy as Xfinity hotspot is supposed to be. This was part of my account, and I am staying with my mom for four days and would like to have the convenience of an internet connection.

Also, the system said it would download my info, so I wouldn't have to enter my username and password next time I used the hotspot.

Wouldn't download.

The salesperson told me about the hotspot and I thought it was great- until I tried it. Awful

User's recommendation: Try out the options before your sales rep disappears. At the beginning of sign up before you need them.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Xfinity Pros: High speed internet and a cable connection.

Xfinity Cons: Inconsistent response, Fix the issue nkw, Especially customer service.

Comments