I needed a phone jack installed. Infinity set up an appointment for today, for the phone jack to be installed on 2/1/21 at 9 am.

It is now 9:30 am and nobody has called or come to my house which is easy to find. I called Xfinity and was told that I should have received an email to confirm the appointment. NO SUCH EMAIL EVER ARRIVED. In the same call I was also told that the appointment would not be scheduled because of Covid restrictions on installations not absolutely necessary!

Xfinity knew the purpose of the appointment at the time the appointment was made, but made the appointment anyway with no mention that it would not happen due to Covid restrictions. Today's phone representative told me that the installation had "never been scheduled" but confirmed that I had ordered the installation 1/29/21.

I am a disabled customer with a phone linked personal alarm system and I need an additional phone jack which I am not getting, apparently. I am sick and tired of TOTAL lack of communication and employees who are irresponsible, misinformed, and can't even be bothered to correct their mistakes.

User's recommendation: DO NOT CHOOSE INFINITY PHONE SERVICE. THEY ARE NOT DEPENDABLE!

Location: Eugene, Oregon