3.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

So went to the Xfinity store today to get the new iPhone XS Max. Waited in line for an hour before they opened to make sure I got one the day they came out. I have the insurance which gets me a free upgrade every year so I was all set to get the new one. My bill is current and never missed a payment for 12 months in a row.

I’m the first one in the store. Tell them I want the iPhone XS Max 256 in silver. The lady tells me they only got 6 phones in and the don’t have silver but they have space grey. So I say ok good enough. She goes to upgrade me, and the computer tells me that although I’m eligible for an upgrade, my account is in good standing, and I’ve made at least half of the payments on my iPhone 8 Plus, it’s all based on credit so they need $1,250 upfront for the phone.

Are you kidding me!? So I wasted my time, my gas, and my money paying for insurance I didn’t need to get treated like a second rate customer and walked out with no phone and just seriously pissed off.

Looks like I’ll be cancelling my insurance and likely my service too as a result. Way to be a bunch of corporate *** and lose a loyal customer for what, the fear that I might not make a payment on the outrageously priced phone? I’ve never missed a damn payment so what’s the problem? So disappointed with Xfinity. If I had other internet options I’d stop being a customer all together.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 21.

Comments