Comcast/Xfinity just sent me a letter advising me that starting next month they are limiting my internet data to 300GB, because "most costumer don't surpass 300GB/Month.They told me not to worry if I go over the now limited service, which used to be unlimited, they will "just" charge $10 per increments of 50GB, and I also have the option of adding "unlimited" service, like the one I had in my original contract and the one that we have come to expect from home internet service, it would only be an additional $30.
I checked my history and I'm averaging 450GB/Month. This is absolute ***, but I don't see anyone getting upset over it, like we just have to sit and take it. I called and complained a couple of times and wrote them a couple of letters.
So far no answer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Switched my original service to a way more limited service.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Xfinity Internet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "Yelp.com has a Big, Filthy, Disgusting Habit of Using People to write Reviews For Free and Profiting from the Reviews. I can NOT believe that I am actually Writing A Negative..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "I went to the MC Donalds located at 5995 W 24 Ave, Hialeah, FL. 33016, and ordered (3) big breakfast with (1) medium latte. I was surprised when my total..."
- "Sign up for the class action lawsuit!!! WE need to put this company out of business or make them change their business practices. http://payless-car-rental.pissedconsumer.com/it-s-time-for-a-class-action-lawsuit-20150101576924.html Run don't walk away from this..."
- "Winn Dixie store # 0250 Miramar Fl. 5/29/16 Hershey candy buy one get one free. I bought two different types of Hershey candy at $4.39 each. Was charged $4.39 for each..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."