Comcast/Xfinity just sent me a letter advising me that starting next month they are limiting my internet data to 300GB, because "most costumer don't surpass 300GB/Month.They told me not to worry if I go over the now limited service, which used to be unlimited, they will "just" charge $10 per increments of 50GB, and I also have the option of adding "unlimited" service, like the one I had in my original contract and the one that we have come to expect from home internet service, it would only be an additional $30.
I checked my history and I'm averaging 450GB/Month. This is absolute ***, but I don't see anyone getting upset over it, like we just have to sit and take it. I called and complained a couple of times and wrote them a couple of letters.
So far no answer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Switched my original service to a way more limited service.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Xfinity Internet
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "I signed up for the Internet Pro Plus with X1 service that has 45 TV stations plus HBO and the X1 cable box, the DRV, software and presumably the..."
- "Xfinity/Comcast added $4.99 per month to my bill for an "internal protection plan" without my agreement over a year ago. They buried it in the bill. I did not see..."
- "I have had this sectional couch for a little over two years but it has started to peel. It was bought at Ashley Furniture in Davie, FL a little over..."
- "join us at www.onforcesucks.com A number of technicians who came before us were brave enough to stand up to OnForce and point out their unfair practices. To retalliate whenever anyone stands..."
- "I believe they were very unprofessional they profiled me & labeled me as an addict because I'm on pain medication due to car accident here is ther little..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."