Comcast/Xfinity just sent me a letter advising me that starting next month they are limiting my internet data to 300GB, because "most costumer don't surpass 300GB/Month.They told me not to worry if I go over the now limited service, which used to be unlimited, they will "just" charge $10 per increments of 50GB, and I also have the option of adding "unlimited" service, like the one I had in my original contract and the one that we have come to expect from home internet service, it would only be an additional $30.

I checked my history and I'm averaging 450GB/Month. This is absolute ***, but I don't see anyone getting upset over it, like we just have to sit and take it. I called and complained a couple of times and wrote them a couple of letters.

So far no answer.

This person wrote the review because of "switched my original service to a way more limited service. " of xfinity internet from Xfinity and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $360 and wants Xfinity to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Xfinity for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments

No offense but no individual uses 300GB of data.I'm a power user.

I download stuff all the time, connected 24/7, streaming movies and music like nobody's business.

At the end of the month I am barely over 8GB.

I think you're a total *** for buying it and you deserved it in the end.

to Anonymous #1069182

One Blu Ray movie is 9-11 GB..... power user

to Anonymous #1096806

My son uses over 10gb on his phone a month we would go way over 300

Rei1976

Everyone needs to ditch Comcast.Comcast and Verizon.

They are the two worst limited-data high-fee chargers I know of.Didn't know how else to word that without getting banned.