Hollywood, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Comcast/Xfinity just sent me a letter advising me that starting next month they are limiting my internet data to 300GB, because "most costumer don't surpass 300GB/Month.They told me not to worry if I go over the now limited service, which used to be unlimited, they will "just" charge $10 per increments of 50GB, and I also have the option of adding "unlimited" service, like the one I had in my original contract and the one that we have come to expect from home internet service, it would only be an additional $30.

I checked my history and I'm averaging 450GB/Month. This is absolute ***, but I don't see anyone getting upset over it, like we just have to sit and take it. I called and complained a couple of times and wrote them a couple of letters.

So far no answer.

Reason of review: Switched my original service to a way more limited service. .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments

No offense but no individual uses 300GB of data.I'm a power user.

I download stuff all the time, connected 24/7, streaming movies and music like nobody's business.

At the end of the month I am barely over 8GB.

I think you're a total *** for buying it and you deserved it in the end.

to Anonymous #1069182

One Blu Ray movie is 9-11 GB..... power user

to Anonymous #1096806

My son uses over 10gb on his phone a month we would go way over 300

4nonym0u5

Everyone needs to ditch Comcast.Comcast and Verizon.

They are the two worst limited-data high-fee chargers I know of.Didn't know how else to word that without getting banned.