Update by user Mar 04, 2021

It's been a nightmare since they learned i can't return the equipment. Literally NO ONE has any desire to help anymore.

Original review posted by user Mar 04, 2021

Initially i had major issues correcting billing. In December i became homeless and my ex roommate swiped my equipment.

So in January i was working with Xfinity trying to set up payment arrangements. My first payment was supposed to be February. It wasn't taken out. I was told my account was in collections.

I have yet tho to ever speak to someone in collections. I've been trying over 45 days now to set something up. The *** won't help tho. So I'm going to speak to my attorney.

I'm done. Can't believe i can't basic help like setting up payment arrangements. That's beyond stupid. Today again i got in a chat, and they insisted on sending me to technical support.

That's how stupid this has gotten. What the *** will technical support do for me regarding a bill?

It's very hard not typing the words in my head. Saying I'm pissed is an understatement!

User's recommendation: Get a satellite or service thru anyone else besides xfinity.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xfinity Account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Xfinity Cons: Crappy, Unwillingness to rectify situation, Cost for service, Price untrustworthy, Very methodical but ineffective tech support.

Location: 10848 Southeast Oak Street, Portland, OR 97222