Xfinity on Demand is a total joke.When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and cares about its viewership.
Have tried to see episodes in Top 20, by Network, or even by alphabetical order only to see it not listed a day, two, three four etc., if at all, after the initial broadcast of such episode. Their on demand free service is the worst I've seen of all the cable providers. Asking my son to change to another provider because he's getting ripped off by Comcast. They even go out of the way to delete episodes earlier then anticipated so that their customers are force to pay for them if they wish to view them.
It's the most awful service provider ever. Look at the image, the top portion is what's available in the top 20 section of How to get away with murder, Now if you're lucky one has to look under network or alphabetical sections to find it. As you can see in the bottom portion you'll find that there are four episodes there that are not listed in the top 20 portion of the image. Most times you will not see episodes listed in non of the three categories 20's, net, alpha.
at all for days or even weeks.
Even jumping and skipping episodes altogether.When it comes to Comcast Xfinity, you get what you pay for.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- On demand service is in a state of disarray
You May Also Like
- "I decided to become a Comcast (Xfinity) subscriber for their internet being that it is the fastest in the Fort Myers Florida area, though, it is also the most expensive...."
- "I received a letter informing me that as of June 1st, 2016, the data usage in my UNLIMITED DATA plan is going to be LIMITED to 1TB. Although I am..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "Never use FedEx to ship fragile items. Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished. The boxes..."
- "bought a gift card from them on the site it says claim gift card i clicked it thought i was about to reveal the code, little did i know..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."