Xfinity on Demand is a total joke.When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and cares about its viewership.
Have tried to see episodes in Top 20, by Network, or even by alphabetical order only to see it not listed a day, two, three four etc., if at all, after the initial broadcast of such episode. Their on demand free service is the worst I've seen of all the cable providers. Asking my son to change to another provider because he's getting ripped off by Comcast. They even go out of the way to delete episodes earlier then anticipated so that their customers are force to pay for them if they wish to view them.
It's the most awful service provider ever. Look at the image, the top portion is what's available in the top 20 section of How to get away with murder, Now if you're lucky one has to look under network or alphabetical sections to find it. As you can see in the bottom portion you'll find that there are four episodes there that are not listed in the top 20 portion of the image. Most times you will not see episodes listed in non of the three categories 20's, net, alpha.
at all for days or even weeks.
Even jumping and skipping episodes altogether.When it comes to Comcast Xfinity, you get what you pay for.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- On demand service is in a state of disarray
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "I agree 100% HGTV is for the rich does not represent the average or the poor of the USA. I'm 90 years old have written called begged HGTV to help..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "No. Smithfield, RI store confirmed appointment for rear drum brakes replacement and promised work to be done in 1 hour. Work was completed in 3 hours...excessive wait time complaint. Mgr..."
- "Buffalo Wild Wings, in Mays Landing NJ, IS THE GUILTY PARTY OF A DESPICABLE VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. My wife and I went in, in response to an..."