Update added by user Oct 12
There is justice in this world.The FCC fined Comcast/Xfinity $2.3 million for placing unwanted service charges on customers bills.
October 11, 2016
I was refunded $15.00 for the $79.84 they charged me, and they promised to remove that service charge from next months bill.I will be reading future bills with a jaundiced eye.
Original review posted by user Oct 07
Xfinity/Comcast added $4.99 per month to my bill for an "internal protection plan" without my agreement over a year ago.They buried it in the bill.
I did not see it and did not use it, just paid for it. Supposedly this covers your modem being fried which is why I have a surge suppressor. This is not the first time Comcast pulled a dirty trick on me. Please check your bill and see if they are doing it to you.
I called and after a 25 to 30 minute wait to talk to a supervisor, found they were not ashamed of this ripoff.How did our Denver City Council give them a broadband monopoly?
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- This was the second time they screwed me
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let another company provide broadband service in Denver.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Xfinity Internet Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- "A couple weeks ago purchased washer & dryer. They said they will call to inform time of delivery. The day of delivery was was December 26th 2014. It turns out..."
- "Leavenworth Lawyer Gary A. Nelson engaged in the following dastardly conduct thereby creating the "Nelson Maneuver." "The Nelson Maneuver" Get a Law Degree and turn it into a..."
- "4 times I go in cause they can't balance my tires, then it's a bent rim, then it's the tires and those are sent away for eval. Never called..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."