Denver, Colorado
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Oct 12, 2016

There is justice in this world.The FCC fined Comcast/Xfinity $2.3 million for placing unwanted service charges on customers bills.

October 11, 2016

I was refunded $15.00 for the $79.84 they charged me, and they promised to remove that service charge from next months bill.I will be reading future bills with a jaundiced eye.

Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2016

Xfinity/Comcast added $4.99 per month to my bill for an "internal protection plan" without my agreement over a year ago.They buried it in the bill.

I did not see it and did not use it, just paid for it. Supposedly this covers your modem being fried which is why I have a surge suppressor. This is not the first time Comcast pulled a dirty trick on me. Please check your bill and see if they are doing it to you.

I called and after a 25 to 30 minute wait to talk to a supervisor, found they were not ashamed of this ripoff.How did our Denver City Council give them a broadband monopoly?

Review about: Xfinity Internet Service.

I didn't like: This was the second time they screwed me.

2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $80
Preferred solution Let another company provide broadband service in Denver.

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.