Update added by user Oct 12, 2016
There is justice in this world.The FCC fined Comcast/Xfinity $2.3 million for placing unwanted service charges on customers bills.
October 11, 2016
I was refunded $15.00 for the $79.84 they charged me, and they promised to remove that service charge from next months bill.I will be reading future bills with a jaundiced eye.
Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2016
Xfinity/Comcast added $4.99 per month to my bill for an "internal protection plan" without my agreement over a year ago.They buried it in the bill.
I did not see it and did not use it, just paid for it. Supposedly this covers your modem being fried which is why I have a surge suppressor. This is not the first time Comcast pulled a dirty trick on me. Please check your bill and see if they are doing it to you.
I called and after a 25 to 30 minute wait to talk to a supervisor, found they were not ashamed of this ripoff.How did our Denver City Council give them a broadband monopoly?
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- This was the second time they screwed me
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let another company provide broadband service in Denver.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Xfinity Internet Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "So fair warning to anyone who is planning on ordering from this site: Don't, stay away. It's a scam. Why? Almost every one of their items does not match the..."
- "November 2015, I ordered a Deion Sanders jersey but received a Patriots #21 jersey for someone Ive never heard of. I never contacted anyone. July 2016, ordered another Deion Sanders..."
- " 11/1/2016 My story, my run in with the Lifeline Wireless Program (On-going) On October 27, 2016 I walked to my local store, one block away. I am disabled with some mobility problems,..."