Update added by user Oct 12
There is justice in this world.The FCC fined Comcast/Xfinity $2.3 million for placing unwanted service charges on customers bills.
October 11, 2016
I was refunded $15.00 for the $79.84 they charged me, and they promised to remove that service charge from next months bill.I will be reading future bills with a jaundiced eye.
Original review posted by user Oct 07
Xfinity/Comcast added $4.99 per month to my bill for an "internal protection plan" without my agreement over a year ago.They buried it in the bill.
I did not see it and did not use it, just paid for it. Supposedly this covers your modem being fried which is why I have a surge suppressor. This is not the first time Comcast pulled a dirty trick on me. Please check your bill and see if they are doing it to you.
I called and after a 25 to 30 minute wait to talk to a supervisor, found they were not ashamed of this ripoff.How did our Denver City Council give them a broadband monopoly?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- This was the second time they screwed me
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let another company provide broadband service in Denver.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Xfinity Internet Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "I have never used ProFlowers before and will not ever again. I got an email and wanted to send flowers to my Mom. The $39 arrangement ended up really costing..."
- "I ordered a fair amount of very expensive bedding for my son on a site called Olive Kids. The photographs on the site were all quite nice, so I submitted..."
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."