2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Oct 12, 2016

There is justice in this world.The FCC fined Comcast/Xfinity $2.3 million for placing unwanted service charges on customers bills.

October 11, 2016

I was refunded $15.00 for the $79.84 they charged me, and they promised to remove that service charge from next months bill.I will be reading future bills with a jaundiced eye.

Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2016

Xfinity/Comcast added $4.99 per month to my bill for an "internal protection plan" without my agreement over a year ago.They buried it in the bill.

I did not see it and did not use it, just paid for it. Supposedly this covers your modem being fried which is why I have a surge suppressor. This is not the first time Comcast pulled a dirty trick on me. Please check your bill and see if they are doing it to you.

I called and after a 25 to 30 minute wait to talk to a supervisor, found they were not ashamed of this ripoff.How did our Denver City Council give them a broadband monopoly?

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to "let another company provide broadband service in denver" as the author lost $80. meanmac is overall dissatisfied with Xfinity and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about xfinity internet service at Xfinity was this was the second time they screwed me Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Xfinity.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Xfinity to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments