1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have only been an Xfinity Mobile customer since May. I was excited to switch from my other cell phone provider, as Xfinity was cheaper and I knew each month what I would be paying. I got my first payment, per the app, that was due July 12th. On July 12th, my service was disconnected; initially they said because my bill wasn't paid. I talked to representative and got that straightened out. Later my son calls me with a rep on the phone saying that his line(we are on the same account) was suspended. After going back and forth with one person, another person gets on the phone and says that his line was suspended because the 7 Plus(I did an exchange to the 8 plus about a week and half later...in MAY!!) was damaged and I needed to pay 350.00 to have his line turned back on for the cost of the damaged phone. I sent the phone through FedEx; there was nothing wrong with that phone. It went from one rep saying that the screen being cracked...to someone else saying that there was no damage to the phone to "oh there was a scratch, but we are going to investigate and turn the other line back on". It took me all evening to get this squared away.

The following morning(07.13), they took 350.00 from my account!! My husband called, loosing his mind of course and they agreed to refund the 350. Not one of the seven people that I talked to the day before said anything about my account being charged 350.00.

I call back on 7.18, to follow up and find out where my money is, only to be told that who ever we talked to on Friday did not submit the refund and I have to wait an additional 3-5 business days to get my money back. And don't get me started on the cable!!

This is ridiculous. Instead of owning that they messed up, I continue to have to suffer for their mistake. They knew from the beginning that the exchanged phone was not damaged and they were just looking for a reason, any reason, not to own that neither line should have been suspended. Needless to say, we have called our old provider and they are taking us back.

It is really sad, because outside of customer service, we have had no issues with our phone; cell service has been great. But I am big on customer service and how this has been handled, especially since I am a new customer, has been nothing but disappointing.

Review about: Xfinity Mobile Phone Service.

Comments