Verified Reviewer

1.6

My first bill was to be 148, i went in and seen my account was credited, i had to pay 68. My bank acct was hacked so payment was denied, but i straightened it out and paid the 68 on Dec 8th.

Now it is Dec 10 and you guys tried to hit my account for another 148, and saying i am back 36, and total bill 230 due on Dec 31st. My bill was at 0, now all of a sudden its 230. I was credited for installation, now want to bill me for it. I have had nothing but problems with this company, half time, internet, tv is out.

I will not pay 230 by the 31st, i will pay my 148, i will not pay the 36 you say is still owed because your customer service rep couldn't even tell me where that amount came from, she was confused. I am putting a complaint into the better business bureau, and going to look for another internet and tv company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xfinity Bundle Installation.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Xfinity Cons: Every thing about this company.

Location: Lewistown, Pennsylvania