Clewiston, Florida
2.0

Update by user May 11, 2016

Wow! I have internet service this morning, very slow but have it.

Still having outages though.

Still lots of stress and anxiety!! It has so far taken about 20 minutes to do this review!!

Original review posted by user Apr 10, 2016

I had problems with their internet service from the beginning always having to reset the mode. My internet package is call Blast which was Always causing unnecessary aggrivation causing unnnecessary stress and anxiety.

I was even sent new  because I complained about the homepage weather was always kicking me back to Philadelphia PA )which it still does) I live in Florida not PA . Finally, after months and months of calling technical support which did not fix any problem withe the internet, a technician showed up at my door and said that there had been a lot of noise made from my area. I said to him that I sure had been making a lot of noise because the service was no good. He checked my service and said that I did not have a problem with my service but then he ran a separate cable for my internnet instead of going through the television cable with a splitter which is how it was installed. I sent an email to their Corporate people asking for a refund to be sent to me or credited to my account on the internet service that was supposed to be blast but was super slow or either did not work at all.  They are giving me some credit on my monthly bill for a year for which I am greatful but does not equal what what was paid and I said that was fine. In my opinion, I should have been refunded or credited the entire amount of the cost for internet service for those months. There are continuous outages in my area , tv & internet.

People are locked into contracts just as I am so we have to put up with it. Contracts should be done away with because people should not be forced to put up with bad service.

I can't speak for Comcast Xfinity or other people. This is Totallly My Personal Opinion!

Kat2016 wrote the review because of "internet is working better" at Xfinity. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Xfinity to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was inefective technical support, need to go back to school, contracts forcing ppl to stay and high prices for garbage channels. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Xfinity and xfinity blast internet plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments