h

Here is our conversation... You be the Judge...

I hope you're staying safe and healthy.

We're committed to keeping you connected during this time.

What can I help you with today? You can say things like "my Internet is slow" or "how much is my bill?"

From Agent,

For more information about our privacy practices visit us at xfinity.com/privacy.

View latest bill - $542.96

Your recent statement is available

More Details

Make sure your voice is heard!

Xfinity is making it even easier to stay informed this election season.

More details

Our sssssto COVID-19

Virtual back-to-school help

Xfinity Privacy Center

Our response to COVID-19

From Agent,

As our country continues to manage the COVID-19 emergency, we recognize that Comcast plays an important role in helping our customers stay connected to what matters most. Heres some information about the steps we're taking to keep our customers and employees safe.

Free Xfinity WiFi

Internet Essentials

Working from home?

Customers with Disabilities

More on our response

From Agent,

I can help with most issues, but I'll put you in touch with an agent if you need more assistance. What do you need help with today?

Billing questions

Trouble signing in

Internet connection issues

TV issues

Xfinity Voice issues

Xfinity Home questions

Billing questions

From Agent,

I can help with your billing questions, but I need a little more information. What do you need help with?

Billing credits

Making a payment

EcoBill and Autopay

Chat with an agent

From Agent,

No problem. I'll put you in touch with a live agent now.

Connected with Adrian A

Current place in line: 0

Cancel Agent chat

You are now chatting with Anabell V, a Xfinity Live Agent

From You,

I got Covid19 on Oct 8th. I have been trying to talk to somebody about my account but nobody will answer the phone. My bill is currently overdue and payment is set for the 5th but I get paid on the 10th.

From You,

Does Xfinity offer any assistance with Covid19?

From Agent,

I'm sorry to hear that, lets pull up your account and check how we can resolve this.

From Agent,

Kindly provide your full name.

Sean M Wilson

From Agent,

Thank you, are you chatting in about the 1617 address?

1617 E.

Lakewood Dr., Holladay, UT 84117

From Agent,

Thank you for the added details, allow me a few minutes to review your account.

Thanks

Youre welcome.

From You,

Also, I can not delete an old number(360269****) and ONLY have my number with my account. My number is 360747**** and should be the only number on the account.

From Agent,

Sure we will update the phone number on your account.

From Agent,

It says here that you have an existing payment arrangement until 11/05.

From You,

Yes. I know. That is why I am trying to talk to SOMEBODY.

From You,

I got Covid19 on Oct 8th.

From Agent,

I understand, no worries I'm now checking if we can extend it until the 10th.

Kindly stay connected.

k. I have the letter stating that I did get Covid

From Agent,

I'm really sorry to hear that, I know its not okay to say I hope youre okay but I know you can get though this.

From Agent,

Still checking if we can extend your payment until the 10th.

From You,

It was not bad at all, just muscle aches. The hard part was sitting at home waiting for 14 days to pass without work and getting behind on bills

From Agent,

Yes, also for me that is the hardest part, getting behind on bills.

From You,

I was trying to set up the payment for the 10th and also ONLY what I was past due.

But, the system would not let me.

From Agent,

I submitted a request to extend your payment until the 10th but its being declined. It says here that we need to fulfill the existing payment arrangement before we can setup a new one.

From You,

So what can I do and who can I talk to? I literally got COVID19 and could not work.

From You,

Is there nothing that Xfinity has to offer for help?

From Agent,

I understand, I'm coordinating now with my Superior.

From You,

found that on the site too

and thanks

From Agent,

Thank you for staying connected, I explained to my superior the situation and he wants to speak with you, I can connected you over just let me know if youre ready.

From You,

Okay. What about the phone number being taken off also?

Yes I updated your phone number to 360747****

thanks

From Agent,

Youre welcome, please stay online as I connect you over.

I am here

From Agent,

I haven't heard from you for a bit. I'll be here for a few more minutes if you still need my help.

From Agent,

Please disregard my last message.

k

From Agent,

I'm sorry about that, please stay connected.

You are now transferred and chatting with Adrian A, a Xfinity Live Agent

thanks

From Agent,

Hi, this is Adrian, Superior in charge and your concern has been escalated to me about extension and the best date to settle is on the current set date of the account

What?

From Agent,

We need to fulfill the existing payment arrangement.

From You,

I got Covid19 on Oct 8th.

From You,

Ya that is not going to happen

From You,

I do not get paid until the 10th. The system would not allow anything else. It would not even let me ONLY pay the past due.

It would ONLY set up all FULL payment.

?

From Agent,

We can secure the service once the past due balance is settled on the current set date of arrangement.

From You,

THAT IS WHAT I TRIED TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT THE SYSTEM WOULD ONLY ALLOW FULL PAYMENT ON THE 5TH!!!

From You,

Here is the thing. I get paid on the 10th and 25th of every month. I will not/can not make a payment prior. I tried to set this thing up but you system would not allow anything else.

I have been calling over and over again and this is the ONLY way to get a hold of ANYONE.

From You,

I GOT COVID19. I need just a little bit of assistance. 5 DAYS ONLY.

From Agent,

Apologies for the matter and we can only secure the service once the payment is posted on the account.

From You,

According to YOUR website, it says you will help.

From You,

Xfinitys Commitment to Keeping You Connected How we are supporting our customers, our communities, and our employees during the COVID-19 pandemic. Read the latest updates.

Para información en español

From You,

Does not sound like you are!!!

And what about this...

From You,

Suspended Disconnects or Late Fees for Xfinity Internet, Mobile, or Voice Customers: We created an assistance program that enabled our customers to continue using our services during the pandemic shutdown while keeping their bills low and ensuring they didnt accrue large outstanding balances. We want to keep them connected, so were offering customers in this program a variety of flexible and extended payment options. Sky also worked with customers on flexible bill payments. Comcast Business customers can find more information here.

From Agent,

It's no longer offered as it was ended.

The best thing to do is to settle the past due balance

From You,

Obviously it is if its up on your website.

From Agent,

We can only secure the service once the payment is posted on the account.

From You,

No place does that say that is not offered any longer.

From You,

I CAN NOT SECURE PAYMENT UNTIL PAYDAY THE 10TH. ARE YOU NOT READING ANYTHING TAHT I AM TYPING?!?!?!?!

From You,

You system would NOT allow it.

Your...

From Agent,

We can't no longer extend your payment and need to settle the past due balance untill the current set date of extension to avoid service interruption

From You,

how much is the past due? $100?

cause the payment is set up for $300+

That is for $315.17.

From You,

that is the total bill. How much is my past due?

Current bill is $542.96 and past due of it is $315.17

Thank you for ZERO help.

You did not help me in the least. Unlike what your website offers and misleads customers about Covid19.

From You,

Bill will not be paid as I do not get paid until the 10th and I will most likely be switching to Dish as this was my final straw with Xfinity.

THANK YOU FOR NOTHING.

From You,

I will be posting this conversation everywhere I possibly can.

From Agent,

Would there be anything else that we can assist for today?

From You,

Real assistance since you did NOTHING.

From Agent,

The account needs to settle the past due balance on the current set date as to why we cant no longer extend your pay,ment

From You,

Not according to your website. It states that you will help if it is Covid19 related and you have done NOTHING to assist.

From You,

Here is your first review that I have posted: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.comcast.net?page=3S

User's recommendation: Switch to DISH.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xfinity Customer Care.

Location: Bountiful, Utah

Comments

#1974032

Time for a class action lawsuit

Xfinity Reviews