I understand there is an outage in my neighborhood. But the problem I have with this company is this is not the first time this has happened.

Here or other places I have lived with xfinity being my internet provider. Now xfinity wants/expects people to keep their service however I cannot grasp the fact of paying the same monthly bill every month when this company cannot seem to keep the internet at peoples houses. I refuse to pay the full month bill when I do not have full month service. This is crazy to think I pay you guys a stupid *** amount of money for internet, yet you cant keep the service going in my house.

I expect that this company will prorate my bill for this month (October2020) due to you guys not having your act together especially being a company as big as you are.

Im so sick of the internet being down with this company. There are better providers out there

User's recommendation: Don’t use this company if you plan on using internet everyday. It’s only when it’s convenient/when they can get their *** together to provide the service we pay for.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments