Everyday for the past 2 months between the hours of 3p.m.until my television freezes and unfreezes continuously until I call the 1-800 number to send a signal to my box.
Apparently when your bill is due that is not an option because I tried several times unsuccessfully. I called to speak with a representative (i started calling at 6:30 p.m. until 9 p.m.) i finally reached someone whom was not at all concerned with the fact that this happens everyday, but only concerned with when i plan to pay my "now due" bill. Afterwards i was to be connected with tech support & i was given a number where i wouldnt have to hold...i was on hold for another 20 minutes in which i was supposed to be able to speak to someone directly then i was disconnected.
In the meantime everyday without fail and as we speak i do not have a picture nor the luxury to send the signal myself from home. This is very very unsatisfactory.
Thanks comcast for being so attentive and caring about your customers......NOT!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Xfinity Tv
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "I decided to become a Comcast (Xfinity) subscriber for their internet being that it is the fastest in the Fort Myers Florida area, though, it is also the most expensive...."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "The pictures are showing what I got with online order from Publix(Store #00525), lazy and rude employees gave me bad service. All things happened after I have been mentioned..."