Review about Xfinity Tv from Evans, Georgia

Everyday for the past 2 months between the hours of 3p.m.until my television freezes and unfreezes continuously until I call the 1-800 number to send a signal to my box.

Apparently when your bill is due that is not an option because I tried several times unsuccessfully. I called to speak with a representative (i started calling at 6:30 p.m. until 9 p.m.) i finally reached someone whom was not at all concerned with the fact that this happens everyday, but only concerned with when i plan to pay my "now due" bill. Afterwards i was to be connected with tech support & i was given a number where i wouldnt have to hold...i was on hold for another 20 minutes in which i was supposed to be able to speak to someone directly then i was disconnected.

In the meantime everyday without fail and as we speak i do not have a picture nor the luxury to send the signal myself from home. This is very very unsatisfactory.

Thanks comcast for being so attentive and caring about your customers......NOT!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Product or service
Xfinity Tv
Review category
review #784619

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Xfinity? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.