Evans, Georgia
1.8

Everyday for the past 2 months between the hours of 3p.m.until my television freezes and unfreezes continuously until I call the 1-800 number to send a signal to my box.

Apparently when your bill is due that is not an option because I tried several times unsuccessfully. I called to speak with a representative (i started calling at 6:30 p.m. until 9 p.m.) i finally reached someone whom was not at all concerned with the fact that this happens everyday, but only concerned with when i plan to pay my "now due" bill. Afterwards i was to be connected with tech support & i was given a number where i wouldnt have to hold...i was on hold for another 20 minutes in which i was supposed to be able to speak to someone directly then i was disconnected.

In the meantime everyday without fail and as we speak i do not have a picture nor the luxury to send the signal myself from home. This is very very unsatisfactory.

Thanks comcast for being so attentive and caring about your customers......NOT!!!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion