I was paying $45/ month for the past year of Xfinity's poor services and now I'm charged with a bill$ 273.89 on my account for 2 months. I never got any notification nor did I asked for any extra services. I tried their online chat customer support, which didn't get me anywhere near a solution. Then I dropped in on their local office in Fort Collins, where the Xfinity employee was in a hurry to dismiss me and told me that, the first 11 months was a promotional period and now they are charging the full amount which includes a TV broad band connection and lots of other stuff I never asked for. I can't understand how they can charge me for a TV connection when they never provided me with any equipment for a TV connection.
I'm a college student at CSU who is has to clean dishes and pick up trash to make ends meet every month and Xfinity is sneaking my hard earned money out of my pocket. I don't know where I can find justice against this and I'm not sure how this site will help.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer resolution
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, Bad quality and Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Xfinity Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "Ever since Stuart Parker took over as CEO of USAA, the company has turned to ***. No service, all greed. They left me in the dust when I..."
- "We ordered a nice basket of flowers and plants for my mother for mother's day and what she recieved was four common green plants in cheap green generic plant holders...."
- "My family and I were eating your delicious stir-fry vegetables tonight when daddy (myself) came across a sharp piece of wood. It looked as though it had attached itself..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."