Fort Collins, Colorado
100% full Not resolved

I was paying $45/ month for the past year of Xfinity's poor services and now I'm charged with a bill$ 273.89 on my account for 2 months. I never got any notification nor did I asked for any extra services. I tried their online chat customer support, which didn't get me anywhere near a solution. Then I dropped in on their local office in Fort Collins, where the Xfinity employee was in a hurry to dismiss me and told me that, the first 11 months was a promotional period and now they are charging the full amount which includes a TV broad band connection and lots of other stuff I never asked for. I can't understand how they can charge me for a TV connection when they never provided me with any equipment for a TV connection.

Related: Xfinity taking over my computer!!!

I'm a college student at CSU who is has to clean dishes and pick up trash to make ends meet every month and Xfinity is sneaking my hard earned money out of my pocket. I don't know where I can find justice against this and I'm not sure how this site will help.

Thank You.

Review about: Xfinity Internet.

I didn't like: Poor customer resolution, Over-charging.

1.3
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Xfinity Internet Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service, Bad quality and Pricing issue / $200
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments

If you did not order those additional services do not pay for it.Comcast is a *** job.

Do not pay the additional charges. look up your old contract and review. They are ripping people off big time. quit complaining to be BBC they are paid to favor companies.

File a complaint with your States attorney office. They are required to protect the man and women from companies like comcast. They did the same thing to us.

People have the power to shut these companies down.