Xfinity - Ridiculous Bill and poor customer support

153 of 390 Xfinity reviews

I was paying $45/ month for the past year of Xfinity's poor services and now I'm charged with a bill$ 273.89 on my account for 2 months. I never got any notification nor did I asked for any extra services. I tried their online chat customer support, which didn't get me anywhere near a solution. Then I dropped in on their local office in Fort Collins, where the Xfinity employee was in a hurry to dismiss me and told me that, the first 11 months was a promotional period and now they are charging the full amount which includes a TV broad band connection and lots of other stuff I never asked for. I can't understand how they can charge me for a TV connection when they never provided me with any equipment for a TV connection.

I'm a college student at CSU who is has to clean dishes and pick up trash to make ends meet every month and Xfinity is sneaking my hard earned money out of my pocket. I don't know where I can find justice against this and I'm not sure how this site will help.

Thank You.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Over-charging

Reason of review:
Poor customer service, Bad quality and Pricing issue
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Xfinity Internet
Review category
Telecommunications
review #704726 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Xfinity? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
153 of 390 Xfinity reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 03, 2015 #1073218

If you did not order those additional services do not pay for it. Comcast is a *** job. Do not pay the additional charges. look up your old contract and review. They are ripping people off big time. quit complaining to be BBC they are paid to favor companies. File a complaint with your States attorney office. They are required to protect the man and women from companies like comcast. They did the same thing to us. People have the power to shut these companies down.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Xfinity. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Xfinity.
Filing a new complaint about
×