1.3
Coverage Area

I was paying $45/ month for the past year of Xfinity's poor services and now I'm charged with a bill$ 273.89 on my account for 2 months. I never got any notification nor did I asked for any extra services. I tried their online chat customer support, which didn't get me anywhere near a solution. Then I dropped in on their local office in Fort Collins, where the Xfinity employee was in a hurry to dismiss me and told me that, the first 11 months was a promotional period and now they are charging the full amount which includes a TV broad band connection and lots of other stuff I never asked for. I can't understand how they can charge me for a TV connection when they never provided me with any equipment for a TV connection.

I'm a college student at CSU who is has to clean dishes and pick up trash to make ends meet every month and Xfinity is sneaking my hard earned money out of my pocket. I don't know where I can find justice against this and I'm not sure how this site will help.

Thank You.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, bad quality and pricing issue" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $200. kuriakose is overall dissatisfied with Xfinity and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about xfinity internet service at Xfinity was poor customer resolution and over-charging Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Xfinity.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Xfinity to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments

If you did not order those additional services do not pay for it.Comcast is a *** job.

Do not pay the additional charges. look up your old contract and review. They are ripping people off big time. quit complaining to be BBC they are paid to favor companies.

File a complaint with your States attorney office. They are required to protect the man and women from companies like comcast. They did the same thing to us.

People have the power to shut these companies down.