I was paying $45/ month for the past year of Xfinity's poor services and now I'm charged with a bill$ 273.89 on my account for 2 months. I never got any notification nor did I asked for any extra services. I tried their online chat customer support, which didn't get me anywhere near a solution. Then I dropped in on their local office in Fort Collins, where the Xfinity employee was in a hurry to dismiss me and told me that, the first 11 months was a promotional period and now they are charging the full amount which includes a TV broad band connection and lots of other stuff I never asked for. I can't understand how they can charge me for a TV connection when they never provided me with any equipment for a TV connection.
I'm a college student at CSU who is has to clean dishes and pick up trash to make ends meet every month and Xfinity is sneaking my hard earned money out of my pocket. I don't know where I can find justice against this and I'm not sure how this site will help.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer resolution
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service, Bad quality and Pricing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Xfinity Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Everyday for the past 2 months between the hours of 3p.m. until my television freezes and unfreezes continuously until I call the 1-800 number to send a signal to my..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "This Company once made a pair of pants that might be some of the best in the world. But now, this company needs to be bought out and gutted. ..."
- "I purchased a DeLonghi Pump Espresso Machine Model # EC702 last fall. It came with a full 1 year warranty and is 3 months old. It leaks water..."
- "We took a 2001 Ford Taurus to the Firestone Complete Care here in Fort Collins, CO because the heat wasn't working and also for a routine oil change. They end..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."