Coverage Area

On Friday the 7th of April COMCAST came to my home because a cable in the wall was bad. We were given 2 boxes which were used.

The Comcast individual who came to my home said on Monday the 10th of April for us to go get a new box. He said there is a newer box and smaller just out. My daughter went xfinity to she was given there most recent Comcast box which you have to call to get connected. No problem The next day she went back t get a box for my room.

SANDRA GOMEZ informed her that she had to get the same box that she was returning. She said yesterday she was there received a box with no problem. She said I had to be there! I went there and she tried to give me the same box that I brought in used from the guy who was at my home that Friday.

She said you do not have to call this box programs itself. I told her that is not the one I want and she knew it. She was a smart ***. I went there and told her in a matter of fact that she was incorrect on how she treated my daughter and the information given to us was not true.

She informed me that the 1-800-xfinity had different regulations than the over the counter stores did. We came home and called to have my box activated. Went on many errands and at about 1p.m. my daughter tried to turn on her t.v.

and it would not work. She call xfinity and was told that someone deactived her t.v.

WE KNOW FOR A FACT THAT IT WAS SANDRA GOMEZ. SHE MUST BE FIRED.

Review about: Xfinity Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Lies and the disconnection of one of our televisions, Dishonest business practices.

Comments