Verified Reviewer

2.4

I'm trying to pay my bill online. For some reason, I do not get the text message sent to my cell phone that enables me to do so.

I called the customer service number where I tried many many times to ask to be connected to an agent but still kept being referred back to the online assistant who gave me options I couldn't use even though I was told I was going to be connected to an agent. None of the options enabled me to solve my problem. I was given the run around for 6 minutes by the 'online useless assistant' before being disconnected without ever having reached anyone.

Every time I call with a problem, I never get satisfaction from the online assistant. If I could utilize it I would as most of your agents don't understand the problems or are unable to help anyway.

You truly are one of the worst companies to deal with and everyone I talk to agrees with me. Comcast and Xfinity are a joke when we need help. Your services are not cheap and there are many other much better options out there but I choose to stay with Xfinity for the moment but I'm getting very close to calling it quits with your service. You can no longer use the excuse of Covid as it is now under control and anyway, your people work from home so there should be no problem with getting through but there always is.

Give us immediate access to an agent if we request it. I've been trying to pay my bill online and now receive phone calls for late payment. How can we get help when we need it when you just cut us off. I am a very patient person but I can't begin to tell you how frustrated I am with the nonsense you call 'service'!

When we need to speak with someone we should be able to do so. Don't make our lives any more difficult than they already are. I don't plan to pay my bill or cannot until I hear from someone from your frustrating organization. Not impressed or pleased.

It's obvious from this website that you have a lot of pissed customers and I am certainly one of them! Yvonne Mostowy

Product or Service Mentioned: Xfinity Internet Service.

Preferred solution: To speak with someone who can solve my problem..

Xfinity Pros: Variety of services.

Xfinity Cons: Worst customer service.

Comments