In store, using online and calling customer service. Does anyone in this company know what they are doing???

1st they said I had phone service I don't.. Then they said my password was too weak, nope, then said they didn't have an email associated with the account. Nope again,,,,28 year old email address, (MIne) they wouldn't let me reset, till they talked to my husband. Yes they talked to him three times.

Still no help. Now the latest is I have a pending order my blocked account. But I can run back to the store who put the order on, and get it straightened out.... HUmm isn't this where I started....

I only wanted to buy a cell phone AND PORT IT AFTER XMASS as a gift for my husband since I work as a nurse they took up my one and only day I had off between now and Christmass. I work 12 hour shifts, Would not transfer me to a supervisor...each time different story. Completely useless Security Assurance department. the customer service reps were fine it was the security department that was the issue.

three three way call with hubby during the day, which they dropped my call or hung up, three verifications in the evening and still no one could help...Now I don't even have time to get his gift. Jerks...

Product or Service Mentioned: Xfinity Mobile Phone Service.

Preferred solution: Train your staff so they can actually fix the problem, without making up more stuff on the phone .

Comments