1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

UNABASHED CUSTOMER BASHING

The Xfinity Mobile Phone company lied from the start. When we were first contacting them early on April 2017, we asked them if they had WIFI Calling without a 3rd party software provider. They all said - ALL OF THEIR SALES REPS said YES!!

Of course we found out differently after we cancelled and paid off our Verizon contract to get XM. Please understand, we have a business in a rural area - Cell phone is non existent - even though Xfinity Mobile claimed to have service here. We work from the home 12 - 16 hours a day. Our Cell phone is our 2nd Line. THEY OUTRIGHT LIED TO US ABOUT THIS.

The worst part of it all --- When we contacted their management about this they laughed, literally, he said it was too bad but you will have to find some other solution. One of their reps came up with a solution. He found a device that they might be able to hook up and boost the signal for us. HIS SUPERVISOR WOULD NOT APPROVE IT AND REPRIMANDED HIM FOR IT!!

WHAT A F^@&#% UP COMPANY THEY ARE!!!

This is just the tip of the iceberg where it goes from here is truly insane, nuts, completely UNABASHED CUSTOMER BASHING - THEY TRULY DO NOT CARE HOW THEY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS, AND WILL ACTUALLY BE MEAN, LAUGH, TREAT US LIKE *** - THEY JUST DON'T CARE. DIRECTLY LYING TO US, PROMISING CALL BACKS THAT NEVER HAPPEN, OH YEAH

THEY USE YOUR CREDIT CARD WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION WHEN YOU REQUEST THEM TO NOT USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

POST THE HECK OUT OF THIS ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!! TELL THE WORLD HOW HORRIBLE COMCAST XFINITY MOBILE IS AS A COMPANY.

HOW THEY LIE.

HOW THEY CHEAT.

HOW THEY PROMISE TO CALL BACK AND NEVER DO.

HOW THEY CHARGE YOUR CARD EVEN AFTER YOU TOLD THEM NUMEROUS TIMES NOT TOO.

IT IS CALLED AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE ON YOUR CARD.

COMCAST XFINITY MOBILE HAS DONE THE SAME TO MANY MANY PEOPLE I AM FINDING. I LIKE TO SAY THEY HAVE TREATED ME THE WORSE - BUT I AM FINDING SOME DOOZIES ONLINE.

I get extremely stressed out just thinking about having to deal with them. I NEED TO GO TO MY DOCTORS FOR THE STRESS THIS HAS CAUSED ME. DON'T LET IT GET THIS BAD. CANCEL THEM IF YOU HAVE THEM. MORE IMPORTANTLY --

D O N ' T S I G N U P W I T H X F I N I T Y M O B I L E -- NEVER SIGN UP WITH THEM!!!!!

Review about: Xfinity Customer Care.

I didn't like: Lying and just about everything else.

Comments