2.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

We have had Xfinity for 10 months. For the past 3 we have had technicians to our home almost weekly in regards to loosing connection to our WiFi.

Due to our ongoing complaints we move directly onto customer retention and no longer have to deal with the off shore support. Managers have even been to our home and supposedly our home is on Network Monitor mode. Every time someone comes to our home they don't see any issues. Duh you unfortunately weren't here when the WiFi service was lost 2 days ago.

The Network monitoring is a joke as well. We lost service at 5:30AM, I called to see if they had a record of it. They showed nothing. I have been logging the time and date each time our network has lost signal for 3 months but that means nothing.

We have called and customer service couldn't ping our modem so something is wrong.

I have repeatedly informed them that service went down hill once construction started near our home. They have NEVER looked to solve the problem outside the confines of our yard and home. Others in my subdivision also experience issues but have learned to live with the poor service. Not me.

We have even spent approx $300 on our own to help the signal issues based on technician and customer support recommendations.

We purchased a WiFi booster - that did nothing. Purchased the Xfi pods from Xfinity - those helped a little. Here is the kicker. A manager left a voicemail stating that the pods may be interfering with the signal.

What - they are YOUR product. The next day leave a message after we complained to customer service that we need to move the modem.

Get your stories straight because obviously you have given up on a customer. Our next call was immediately to Uverse to set that back up in our home.

I liked: Voice remote which lit up once it is picked up.

I didn't like: Everything else.

Comments

yes you right that happen with us too and they didn't do noyhing

h.kitchener

Time to change to another company?

I don't know what "Xfinity" is and you didn't explain it to us poor ignorant slobs who aren't obsessed with techno junk. When engaging in creative writing, you must inform your audience of the nature of the product, cost, the malfunction vs.

expectations, your attempt at remedy, the results, and the final outcome. Instead of engaging in sarcasm (joke) etc., why not be more informative and less annoying ?

to Anonymous #1589338

Why are you looking at an Xfinity item if you have no idea what it is???? A google search will tell you what Xfinity is. I feel that I answered the remainder of your questions.