I've recently gone through the same ordeal. I was told your service techs had came out and surveyed my area and it was serviceable and to call back when I was ready to setup service.

When I called back a week later I received the runaround for 3 1/2 weeks. One rep saying it wasn't, multiple ones saying it was, and even going to one of your offices where the rep stated it was serviceable, but my house was entered as an apartment building. The rep told me, once you all change it to a house, she could have someone come out and setup my service. I call your customer service they pretty much confirmed and gave me the phone number to your service department (which is NEVER available).

When I left them a message, I was called back days later stating I'm 2 miles outside your service area. I've been a customer since 2014!!!! It is absolutely crazy how I was treated as a customer for that many years.

Not to mention I literally have a poll in my front yard! I guess my business and years of staying with your service didn't matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xfinity Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments