I was solicited by Xfinity over a year ago to change my cable package.I was happy with the package I had but was convinced to change packages to lower my bill.

I asked some very specific questions about the new package since it sounded to good to be true and it was. I asked if I could change my cable package with out having to pay a fee and the sales rep told me as long as I don’t down grade service I could. I called to change my package to the same plan but with a better price and was told had to upgrade or pay a cancellation fee. That was not what I had been told at the time of sale and I was lied to.

I asked to talk to a manager and was told noon were available but was assured that I would get a call back in 24 hours. I gave them my cell phone number to call me back on and it has been 3 weeks and I have still not heard from a manager so I was lied to again.

I just called back in again and asked to speak to a manager but was told noon were available I explained I have been waiting for 3 weeks to hear from a manager and offer to hold until one was available.I was told that I could not hold and would get a call back but I suspect I will never get that call.

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments