We pay 9.99 dollars per month extra for 2 cable boxes for any room DVR which has never worked.We have contacted Comcast several different times on this issue which they tried to correct over the phone and was unable to.

The last time we were told that they were unable to correct the problem remotely and will send a technician out on a Sunday between 3 and 5, on the Sunday the technician was to come in, we called to confirm the appointment and was informed that the appointment was cancelled because the problem was resolved even though the problem was not resolved and so the technician was not dispatched even though we rearranged our schedule to be here. We go no satisfaction when we reported the issue. This has been the worse customer service ever.

Do not count on Comcast to resolve any issue.I would never recommend this service for anyone.

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments

Xfinity UNLIMITED Data service now Limited  and you have to pay more! Xfinity "I received a letter informing me that as of June 1st, 2016, the data usage in my UNLIMITED DATA plan is going to be LIMITED to 1TB. Although I am..." Read more Xfinity - "New Trial 300GB DATA option" Xfinity "Comcast/Xfinity just sent me a letter advising me that starting next month they are limiting my internet data to 300GB, because "most costumer don't surpass 300GB/Month. They told me..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Xfinity blocking access to TV websites, demanding you subscribe to THEIR tv service Xfinity "I haven't owned a TV since 2005. Got tired of endless commercials. I have xfinity internet service at my apartment since July 2013, and the service is dismal. They..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more