Ordered tv and internet December 2, 2018. Simple enough.

Comcast could not hook it up until 12/06/18 . That did not happen due to a bad line and they needed to replace it. Understandable. I hooked my equipment back up from my previous provider.They came out days later and ran a temporary line across the ground and the person I talked to said my next appointment would be 12/12/18 to install the equipment.

They did not show up. Now an appointment for 12/19/18. They hooked up the equipment and it worked for about an hour before the internet would not stay connected. It worked for about an hour.

I called them back about the issue and now comes yet another appointment they said i would not have to be home for as it was an outside issue and it would be repaired before January 1, 2019. (these are all first available appointments after getting on their wait list to try to get a earlier appointment). Yeah well that one didn't happen either, no show again and they had no record of it so they told me. New appointment for 01/05/19, everything is hooked up and it works.

For two and a half days. I up to today have talked to several people there and For of them assured me they would call me back and not one of them ever has. I am currently using my old providers gateway modem hooked up to Comcast to keep my internet up and the cable is still lying across my front yard. My next appointment is tomorrow 01/09/19.

We will see how it goes. So far I have waited home for five days for nothing. We are not done yet! I am about to disconnect Comcast for good.

The best I can determine at this point is if your service goes down it will be about a week before you might have it again. I will try to follow up.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments