Beyond incredible the service my Mother DID NOT receive from this company!She tried to install their Cable TV service upon moving to Hobe Sound.

On 3 separate confirmed appts for them to come out and install, NOBODY SHOWED UP, NOBODY CALLED ON 3 OCCASIONS. That is a total of 12 hours over 3 separate days that she sat and waited for them. After MUCH time on phone with them, appears the problem was that her phone number had not been entered in the right place, therefore the installers could not call to confirm she was waiting for them!!! She obviously called them 3 times to make this appt, and I cannot believe after the FIRST NO SHOW that Customer Service didnt review the install order to make sure her phone number was on it for them to call.

Several other customer service issues occured as well, but would take to long to continue explaining them.CANNOT BELIEVE THIS COMPANY IS STILL IN SERVICE!

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments

They are still in business because the law implies they can't possibly go out of business. Their 'competition' is that you can switch companies by moving to a different city that is covered by another company that can't go out of business...

My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more Injection Of Intrusive Advertisements For Xfinity Wi-FI App Xfinity "I was browsing the internet on my Android phone (Samsung) when I get 5 different popups in 3 different places in less than 10 minutes. Two in middle of the..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more