Continued to raise prices on my 90 year old mother after decades of using cable.With my father passing she now has a limited budget.

This month price went from $56 to over $74 with no notice. Initially discussed with rep who refused to drop price to below $68. Today I called to cancel service. Was lied to about price as it was supposedly $56.

I found their agent to lack caring or even show an interest to keep the account for an elderly long term customer. Cancel account and was told my mother had to get the receiver to UPS within a week. Yeah right 90 year old drive or find a way to get that receiver in or be charged.

Glad I canceled the account and on to a dish so a 90 year old can have some entertainment.Comcast: sad state of affairs!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Xfinity Cable Tv Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments

Poppie dr
Gridley, California, United States #1304329

Finally done with Comcast/xfinity.They billed my mother two more times with conflicting statements.

When we called and discussed why the conflicting bills it took 30 minutes for them to decide what was owed for a half month of service. They kept all but $25 of a $74 dollar service (which had been increased from $58) the month prior. Can't believe how they treated a 90 year old great grandma who had been a Comcast subscriber for 30-40 years.

Terrible way to treat an elderly person.On a scale of 1-5 I rate this company a 0 minus.