Received a Motorola cell phone as part of the Xfinity package. When I got the phone it would not work.

Took the phone down to the Xfinity Store and found out the sim card was in backwards. I spent 3 hours in York at the Xfinity Store; just to find out someone put the Sim card in upside down. I got that straightened out and brought the phone home and put the phone on charge overnight and it did not charge. I thought O.K.

and the next night I put it on charge overnight and the darn thing still did not charge so I could use it.

So I called Xfinity and told them that the phone would not charge and they told me to sent it back. Sent the phone back and received a bill from Xfinity for $74.91 for a phone that they said I damaged. I did not do anything to the phone, but to get it to charge and they told me it got wet. You tell me how it got wet, because I DID NOT have the phone around any water.

They kept insisting that I had to pay $74.91 for a damaged phone that was damaged when I got it. Xfinity is a ripoff when it comes to their cell phones.

I would never try to get one again from Xfinity. They do not stand behind their product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xfinity Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments