2.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Xfinity mobile sucks! On October 2, I switched from the unlimited data to $45.00 less expensive "by the gig" data plan.

I have an email from Xfinity stating that the change would be implemented on October 23, the first day of the following billing cycle. The bill for that billing cycle charged the same as before. Spent the whole afternoon talking and chatting online with 3 different customer service representatives. In summary, they tell me that they cannot help me with (reimburse) the previous and next bills.

All they can do is to switch the plan on the next billing cycle. But that is exactly what Xfinity told me in October, 3 months ago. In order to stop the charges, I will have to switch carriers and pay for the balance of the phone price ($110 for the phone, in addition to the $90, two month overcharge). Xfinity mobile sounds good on paper, but wait until you have one issue.

Their customer service cannot actually solve problems, and there is no "scale up" problems to a supervisor, no remedy. Also, the hold time are very long ("please, hold on two minutes while I talk to my supervisor" becomes a 10 minute wait, for nothing).

Xfinity mobile sucks. Switching out.

Review about: Xfinity Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Advertised service, Xfinity tv and internet work fine.

I didn't like: Way the company treats customers, Lack of billing options, Can only pay automatically, No bills to download, Unwillingness to rectify situation.

Comments