2.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I thought I would try them out big mistake. I ordered a IPhone 7 Plus online an after a few days it arrived .

Activating it was a pain could not keep my old number and the phone would not work properly . I only had 3G service and data would not work at all. Ok this is a Phone problem and not the carrier. Well this is were the fun starts.

I returned the phone after a day later. It took them a week to let me know they have the phone. After a month of waiting I called they had no record of my return so 30 min later they find it but nothing about my refund. So I wait another month only to get a email telling me the hit me for 304.00 in damages !

Well After 4 long calls they will not return the phone to me or any refund. They have no interest in helping customers. Now I have to get a Lawyer and file a law suit to try and get my money back and of course there response is the same as always . There is nothing they can do .

Total BS ! They are all criminals.

Review about: Xfinity Customer Care.

I liked: Xfinity tv and internet work fine.

I didn't like: Xfinity mobile customer sevice is the worst ever.

Comments

#1532080

I was just about to switch when I noticed all the display phones in the store were running on WiFi I switched off the WiFi only to find a 3G signal I compared it to my Verizon phone that was running on LTE. That’s why I will continue to pay the 78 dollars a month it’s so worth it if you end up getting stranded.

goochalbertlee_57

I had Xfinity mobile for about 6 months now. The past week they deactivated both of our Verizon phones we was using with the SIM.

Sadly the Motorola and the flip phone. Had to go back to the original phone. I don't have the LG power anymore it was a junk phone. So I am pissed at the moment this is literally after a month of them allowing bring your own device (iPhone only) while ignoring Android users of Verizon phones.

So now I'm debating of leaving back to Sprint. At least they will be better than Verizon in a lot of ways.

But I guess I need to go in and complain this service should work just fine and be fine. But they wanna be little d bags

Also I tried to contact xfinity mobile for soooo long they keep pushing me around they said they would call me back within 15 days then the next person said 30 days I went through tier 1 2 and 3 ... it’s been 3 months?! They won’t even try to help you I hope they shut down !!!!

I have the xfinity mobile they suck im going back to my previous company .. they give me a defect phone and made me go through Apple care to get another one huge hassle !

Then the replacement phone had the SAME issues and Apple or xfinity mobile won’t help me so I’m stuck with a defect phone and I’m forced to pay for it ! Also their service sucks they run off of Verizon so the Verizon customers get the better first and they put us last ..So done with them this company don’t know crap about cell phone service !!!!!!!!!!