1.8

Everyday for the past 2 months between the hours of 3p.m.until my television freezes and unfreezes continuously until I call the 1-800 number to send a signal to my box.

Apparently when your bill is due that is not an option because I tried several times unsuccessfully. I called to speak with a representative (i started calling at 6:30 p.m. until 9 p.m.) i finally reached someone whom was not at all concerned with the fact that this happens everyday, but only concerned with when i plan to pay my "now due" bill. Afterwards i was to be connected with tech support & i was given a number where i wouldnt have to hold...i was on hold for another 20 minutes in which i was supposed to be able to speak to someone directly then i was disconnected.

In the meantime everyday without fail and as we speak i do not have a picture nor the luxury to send the signal myself from home. This is very very unsatisfactory.

Thanks comcast for being so attentive and caring about your customers......NOT!!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Xfinity and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Xfinity to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Xfinity xfinity tv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Xfinity?

Comments