I received a letter informing me that as of June 1st, 2016, the data usage in my UNLIMITED DATA plan is going to be LIMITED to 1TB. Although I am already paying an additional $30.00 a month for UNLIMITED data services, now this service is going to be LIMITED and I have to pay $20 more starting 2017.

I can't believe they continue to call this "UNLIMITED Data Services!" For an additional 50GB block, I have to pay an additional $10 with a maximum cap not to exceed $200.00 a month.

This is a direct attack on people who work from home since their data transfers will be limited. Their need for profits are cutting into the economic growth being created by the work from home workers.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Xfinity and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Xfinity.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Xfinity to other companies on our site.

Comments

1tb is not much at all . A few months back the system glitched and they was like showing 2tb as a cap.

I was like I bet it's a trap yup a trap. Xfinity a week later changed it back to a 1tb. I'm starting to think Xfinity is doing something shady.

Can't want for Verizon 5g broadband. I'll drop Xfinity so fast