Verified Reviewer

Featured

You came to run the line for us to have cable and cut through my drainage pipe that drains my sump pump. You came to fix it j believe 3 times.

So I hired a professional to fix it for us. Once he dug up gif pipe what we found totally explained why the pipe never stopped leaking and has basically ruined our back yard. See the pictUrea that I will attach. Your guys idea of fixing our pipe was electrical tape.

This is very disconcerting to me as 3 different crews came out. All aloud the take to be their idea of fixing a broken pipe. When I get the bill I will be submitting it to Comcast I highly suggest you pay us back for this. Yes thats electrical tape rapped around my pipe to fix the giant crack thats there.

I dont think they even dug the pipe all the way open to fix it.

The last picture would show the proper way it shouldve been fixed. Its a disgrace that anyone would use electric mail tape go fix a pipe.

User's recommendation: Don’t let Comcast fix their own mistakes. They’re idiots.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xfinity Internet Service Installation.

Xfinity Pros: No pros at all only cons.

Xfinity Cons: Not worth the money, Ripping customers off, Unhelpful customer service representatives, Unreachable.

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania